Wednesday, November 5, 2008

[ILOVEBLOGS 5] 04


04 情趣
In San Francisco, on the day that Terry and Tim ditched me for Stanford, I toured the Public Market... like a tourist. Fascinated by the urban lifestyle, I bumped into this specialty store that sold... well specialties. I can't even remember the name of the shop, but what I do recall is the donut, and the lack of cream flavoured filling with a fabulous chuckle. The shopkeeper was obviously gay, his gay asian smile appealed to me in some estranged way, as he apoligized for not having enough cream. I settled with the chocolate instead. He danced away like a fairy and gave me a business card and told me to visit their fabulous website. I never did. Why? I don't know. But one day, I dream came to me, and told me that I will find my love in San Francisco.
Public Market, San Francisco

1 comment:

hayeah said...

andy toured the SF public market like a tourist. I am leaving a comment like a commentator.