Sunday, November 7, 2010

[IloVEBLOGS 7] 07 Secret Untold

07 Secret Untold

Be careful where you spill; the tree might be a gossiping monster with pink leaves...

I dreamt our beloved UBCLE has a few untold secrets. One depicted the origin of the club; really an organization specializing in life journey planning. Another told us a disastrous ski trip which ended in accidental deaths and wandering souls lost in the snowy mountains for many many years. Or the end to the organization during the year 2012 with a red-carpeted gala commemorating our accomplishments and history in Japan, Taiwan and Vancouver. Or maybe even our forgotten abilities to play with magic, light and illusionary arts as creative manipulators of dimensional elements.

Whatever UBCLE was back in the history, it was not ordinary.

November 2010

3 comments:

m a r z i e said...

that's a sketchy history.

K冷 said...

heh never gets tired of hearing this

andy said somewhere on the universe there is a stone carved with everyone's name on it (iz our destiny to meet again in LE)

so~~ marzie's name will be on there as well =P

andykun said...

Veal: Actually once you see the monuments they established for the organization you'll realize how much influence they have on our lives... at least on mine...

Karen: I said that? Haha I must've forgotten... I have to go back and read my dreams...
I remember saying I went to my all-time grave, where all my names from all my lives were recorded?